Director of Coaching & Development
Australian PGA ‘AAA’ Member
Brett has been named one of Canada’s Top-50 instructors, but to say his success ends at the Canadian border would be a serious understatement. It extends well beyond that, to mentoring top players at every level in over 35 countries around the globe throughout his 20 years of professional coaching experience.
Brett now brings that experience to Meadow Gardens GC as an instrumental part in the development and on-going operations of the SaundersRodgers Performance Golf Academy. Saunders has developed some of the most successful junior golf development programs in the country, where a number of leading professionals, college players, amateurs and juniors train to compete against the world’s best.
One of the most detail-oriented coaches in the game, Brett’s unique ability to keep it fun and entertaining coupled with his unmatched work ethic has proven to be a winning formula for developing his students from any level to reach their most lofty goals.
- Full-Time Tour Coach on PGATour, Web.com, Japanese & Asian Tours
- Level 5 NCAS Australian Coaching & Accreditation
- Golf Canada National Coaching Staff – Regional Coach BC : 2001-2007
- Head Golf Coach – University of British Columbia: 1999-2001
- Coaching Consultant – Simon Fraser University
- Coach / Captain Canadian National Team : 2003 Spirit Invitational Amateur
- Coach / Captain Canadian National Junior Team : Junior World Championships : 2001-2004
- Touring Professional – Foundation, QLD, WA, Pacific Is. Tours 1996-1999
- Students have won over 225 Junior,Amateur and Professional Tournaments world-wide.
- Students have earned 31 victories on various Professional Golf Tours around the world, including the Web.com Tour, Japanese Tour, Asian Tour, Korean KGT Tour, CN Women’s, Canadian Tours, Gateway-All American Tour and the Vancouver Golf Tour.
- Students have won 18 Provincial Championships and 6 National Championships.
B.P.E. (University of British Columbia)
High Performance Coach
PGA of Canada ‘Class A’ Professional
At the core of Scott’s coaching philosophy is a sincere coaching and mentoring attitude toward the total development of his students. Scott is not simply tied up in mechanics and technique, but also involves guidance and a comprehensive knowledge of each student’s individual goals, specific learning styles, and a commitment to open communication, leading to an enhancement of the “MindSet Skills”.
This sharing of ideas and drawing from 18 years of coaching experiences, ensures that all his students, regardless of age, gender, and ability, receive a unique and completely customized learning experience.